Students are making their way back to campus, and our small college town is overflowing with cars packed full of any and all dorm necessities. Which all translates to mean that Fall is almost upon us, as is Fall Semester at Penn State.
The summer went by in a blink, which is essentially how time seems to travel once you hit adulthood, no matter the season or the occasion. Below are a few highlights from my summer of writing, traveling, baking, and parenting. How was yours?
Some of my summer reading picks are below, but a few others I enjoyed that I didn’t snap pics include:
- Swimming Lessons by Claire Fuller
- The Deepest Well by Nadine Burke Harris, M.D.
- Popularity by Mitch Prinstein
- In a Cottage in a Wood by Cass Green
- The Marriage Lie by Kimberly Belle